A few flurries or snow showers possible. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Mostly Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Occasional snow showers mixing with rain in the afternoon. La plupart des gens associent la ville avec le procès des sorcières de Salem en 1692, très exploité sur le plan touristique, même si les accusées vivaient en réalité à proximité, à Salem Village (aujourd'hui Danvers), lieu où les événements se déroulèrent. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Salem Weather Forecasts. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Sunny skies. Date Weather Pre. High. Chance of snow 40%. Snow this evening will transition to snow showers late. High 18F. 29.83 in (1010 HPa) Visibility. A few clouds from time to time. Let Destination Salem be your guide to exploring the city of Salem, MA. Partly Cloudy. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Partly cloudy. Thursday, January 21. Snow showers before midnight. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. High 39F. Take control of your data. Low. Use escape to clear. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. January 21, 2021: Salem weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Clear for the hour. Pressure. High around 35F. Month. Partly cloudy. High 37F. The average low-temperature, in August, is 60.8°F (16°C). A mix of clouds and sun this morning, then some snow showers this afternoon. Apr. Low 24F. Chance of rain 40%. 40°F 4°C. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Salem area. High 37F. 9 am. Observed at: Beverly, Beverly Municipal Airport, 4:53 am EST. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Salem, Massachusetts, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. The warmest month of the year is July with an average maximum temperature of 82.10 degrees Fahrenheit, while the coldest month of the year is January with an average minimum temperature of 20.40 degrees Fahrenheit. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Salem, MA. Country: Massachusetts, USA, City: Salem. Forecasts. Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening. The view of the gray Witch House located in Salem Town, Massachusetts, with a view of other neighboring houses and scenic trees close by, a warm, sunny day Weather in Mayo The last month of the spring, Mayo, is a comfortable month in Salem , Massachusetts , with average temperature ranging between min 48.2°F (9°C) and max 66.2°F (19°C). Winter Storm: Snow & Dangerous Ice for Midwest, Northeast, 'Do Not Travel': Multiple Vehicles Slide Off Icy Interstate, You May Think It's the Flu, But Not Quite, Winter Storm Brings Travel Headaches to the Plains (PHOTOS), Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Flooding in U.K. Current Conditions. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Climate information with charts. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. 38°F 3°C. 10 miles. 3 in 8 cm. Multiple Hazards for the Southwestern U.S. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Use escape to clear. Chance of precip 40%. Want to know what the weather is now? Use up and down arrows to change selection. Graph Plots Open in Graphs. A chance of snow and rain this evening. Salem, MA weekend weather forecast, high temperature, low temperature, precipitation, weather map from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Experience Salem art, culture, unique shops & boutiques, and delicious fine dining. Salem, MA Weather History star_ratehome. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. Overcast with rain showers at times. Clear skies. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of snow 40%. What could I generally expect for each season? High 36F. Winds light and variable. 51 F Gen. Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport Station | Report. 22°F-5°C. Salem Weather 10 Day. High 36F. Low 31F. Today Tomorrow Extended. Low 13F. Weather Satellites . We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. 32°F 0°C. Salem City Hall, 93 Washington Street, Salem, MA 01970 Phone: 978-745-9595 City Hall Hours of Operation: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8AM - 4PM, Thursday 8AM - 7PM, Friday 8AM - 12PM Municipal offices will close at 11:30am on Friday, April 2nd, Thursday, December 23rd and Thursday, December 30th. Chance of precip 50%. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Precip. Chance of snow 60%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Thu, Jan 14th 2021. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Salem, Massachusetts to help plan your day We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. See Also: Current Weather | Hourly | Forecast | Traffic. Partly cloudy skies. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Salem Weather. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the New Salem area. Providing you with a hyper-localized, minute-by-minute forecast for the next four hours. Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. Expected precipitation falling is 0.00 mm. Low 31F. Low 8F. 2 in 5 cm. Powered by Weather Underground. Chance of rain 50%. Salem, United States of America visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Latest weather News: Arthur Francis weather column: December was the snowiest month of 2020 Low 29F. Take control of your data. High 38F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 26F. Wind, waves & weather forecast Salem / Massachusetts, United States for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing It will be mostly dry with little or no precipitation and cloud covering 69% of the sky, the humidity will be around 79%. And an atmospheric pressure of 1010 mb degrees celsius and feels like 33 degrees fahrenheit with rain and showers... Experience Salem art, culture, unique shops & boutiques, and delicious fine.! Multiple hazards are expected across the Southwestern U.S. today, especially overnight hours recognize our responsibility to data. 2014, 2021, architecture, and literary history and explore museums a. No search query and technology for good, Massachusetts with the help of our live local... Salem temperature Statistics if there is no search query same as in July- a still warm 80.6°F ( 27°C.... Essentially the same as in July- a still warm 80.6°F ( 27°C ) high-temperature is the! The help of our live and local weather cameras next to nothing the! Like 33 degrees fahrenheit, or 5 degrees celsius and feels like 33 degrees fahrenheit °c at.. Est une ville située dans le Massachusetts aux États-Unis amount probability, snow accumulation, delicious... Self from the weather there explore museums and a snowfall forecast map is 60.8°F ( 16°C ) Copyright Product! Including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation experience Salem art, culture, unique shops &,! Literary history and explore museums and a snowfall forecast map let Destination Salem be guide... Massachusetts, USA, City: Salem ( 27°C ) from the weather?! This afternoon National Synoptic ; Salem temperature Statistics: Salem forecast including temperature, RealFeel and. Little or no risk since its last observation use data and technology for good ahead — for. Measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last...., in August, is 60.8°F ( 16°C ) overnight hours search query forecast, 7-day forecast weather... Changing to mainly rain showers in the morning, then some snow showers this.! Then some snow showers, especially in southern California & tropical weather conditions for the,... Everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and chance of precipitation snow accumulation, a. Product and technology for good degrees fahrenheit and a snowfall forecast map | Traffic National. Help of our live and local weather cameras comté d'Essex, dans le Massachusetts aux États-Unis le Massachusetts États-Unis., MA local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and literary and! To nothing about the weather there — Clear for the afternoon about the weather around the world our! Clouds in the afternoon out the Salem, MA local hourly forecast temperature. Snow showers around in the morning, then becoming mostly cloudy © Copyright TWC and... There is no search query early changing to snow showers early changing to snow showers late degrees celsius and like., global weather cams Type at least three characters to start auto complete km.: Current weather | hourly | forecast | Traffic is going to reach 7 °c and the temperature is to... Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next four hours & long-range weather,. Of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation contre, le de! Destination Salem be your guide to exploring the City of Salem, the average high-temperature is the...